blueberry arowana?

arowanas lover

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2011
Arizona, USA
I didn't get to see the arowana I ask the store if they can get me a blue aro and he did a search and blueberry pops up. I though it was a different name for the same fish but to be safe I figured I'd ask you guys Since I did a search and nothing showed up so I asked.

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
So u just happened to name The exact price the link listed. Very unlikely and if You want to talk about comprehension I clearly state I did NOT even order I yet.

All I said was to you to call someone who's new to arowana idiots for falling for a marketing scheme when they're new is an obnoxious thing to do. Everyone starts somewhere not every one know blueberry aro are sick fish or That a black is worth 150+.
Boy you whine like a little girl, no offense to any little girls out there. The price was brought up in post 14 :duh: As for you understanding my previous post, maybe pay close attention to the word "unless" :duh: now for anyone else out there, if you buy an unhealthy, overpriced, dyed arowana then you'd be an idiot. To keep the idiocy to a minimum research before buying any fish.

Reactions: Matteus

arowanas lover

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2011
Arizona, USA
research can only do so much since anyone can just name a blk aro a dark aro some aro keepers dont even realize blk and blue aro are the same fish

so before you start calling people idiots so you think youre the greatest when it comes to aros think that not everyone knows a whole lot about aro this forum was created to help new comers not some guy who has a high ego of himself to call people idiots for questioning the legitimacy of a fish that has many different common name

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
research can only do so much since anyone can just name a blk aro a dark aro some aro keepers dont even realize blk and blue aro are the same fish

so before you start calling people idiots so you think youre the greatest when it comes to aros think that not everyone knows a whole lot about aro this forum was created to help new comers not some guy who has a high ego of himself to call people idiots for questioning the legitimacy of a fish that has many different common name
Listen, getting tired of your nonsensical BS. I DID NOT CALL ANYBODY AN IDIOT. I did describe an action that if followed, would make them an idiot. You may or may not have be guilty of such, either way suck it up and deal with it. I am not going to sit here as you post crap that I have not said. Learn to comprehend that which is written before you taken insult.

BTW if someone who doesn't know the difference between a black and blue arowana did some research, they would know that they are common names for the same fish :duh: So this is why research is needed.

arowanas lover

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2011
Arizona, USA
Listen, getting tired of your nonsensical BS. I DID NOT CALL ANYBODY AN IDIOT. I did describe an action that if followed, would make them an idiot. You may or may not have be guilty of such, either way suck it up and deal with it. I am not going to sit here as you post crap that I have not said. Learn to comprehend that which is written before you taken insult.

BTW if someone who doesn't know the difference between a black and blue arowana did some research, they would know that they are common names for the same fish :duh: So this is why research is needed.

exactly common name how do you know this store suppliers didnt come up with another common name to boost sales? and another thing just because they bought a dye fish when they didnt know does not make them an idiot. they may have been ignorant but definitely not an idiot. like i said before EVERYONE STARTS SOMEWHERE. i bet when you started in the hobby you might have fall for the same thing and that wont make you an idiot.

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
exactly common name how do you know this store suppliers didnt come up with another common name to boost sales?
I know from previous research that there are only 5 arowana species legal for me to buy. This arowana would have to fall into one of these. All questions are easily answered through research.

another thing just because they bought a dye fish when they didnt know does not make them an idiot. they may have been ignorant but definitely not an idiot.
If you are buying anything without the knowledge of what you are buying, then you are an idiot. Doesn't matter what your are buying, wether it be cars, houses, dogs or fish.

If someone who doesn't know how to fly a plane, went ahead, tried and failed. Would they be ignorant or be an idiot? Is there a difference?

like i said before EVERYONE STARTS SOMEWHERE. i bet when you started in the hobby you might have fall for the same thing and that wont make you an idiot.
Oh yes, I have done many idiotic things in my life, not just with fish but in many other aspects. This is why now to avoid being an idiot, I rely on researching.

• Haha
Reactions: Matteus

arowanas lover

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2011
Arizona, USA
reseach is one thing and experinces is different. as you said the aro falls into the 5 legal aro allow in the us it could have easily fallen under the blue/blk instead of dyed silver. would a blueberry aro sounds more to a blue aro than a dyed silver to an unexperienced keeper? and flyin a plane and keepin a fish is 2 different thing

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
:duh: Common sense should kick in as not likely your going to get a black aro for 45 bucks, right?

If you don't understand the example of flying a plane, then your comprehension skills are even worse then previously thought. The plane or fish have nothing to do with it, it's about having the knowledge to do something before you do it,understand?

arowanas lover

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2011
Arizona, USA
Who said anything about my store selling it to me for 45 bucks? *first face palm EVER!*

secondly the risk of learning how to fly a plane for the fish time and keeping fish for the fish time is 2 different thing slow the can't even be compare. And saying "having the knowledge to do something before doing it" is like telling a baby to not try and walk unless it knows how. We fall so we can get up we learn from our failures. So if we didn't do things wthout the knowledge of how to do it we would all be doing nothing as we all have to start SOMEWHERE.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store