Breeding parrot and Flowerhorn

robfishies

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2020
It's looking good in exited for you are you going to allow the perants to try rearing the fry them selves.
I’m probably gonna separate the male tomorrow. He’s know to be aggressive and i kinda wanna see what the fry will look like lol. Female bp is acting like a good mom so far. She fans all the eggs and i have not seen her eat any yet

robfishies

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2020
It's looking good in exited for you are you going to allow the perants to try rearing the fry them selves.
Never mind, I literally just saw an egg hatch w the wiggler. Both parents saw, inspected, and did nothing. The female keeps fanning the eggs and the male is minding his business.

robfishies

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2020
i am so amazed. I came back from a shower and saw the parrot take a wiggler into her mouth. I immediately thought she was eating them and pulled out the 2 dividers. However! She was in fact picking up the wigglers and putting them inside a safe little cave on the decoration! I had to separate the male cause he was getting aggressive. The cave has atleast 20 wigglers in there LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store