Bufonis info + progression thread.

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
This kind of stuff is why I can't fully explain the hobby to other people.
For example justarn sent us a picture of himself, except he didn't specify who in the picture was him, was it the boy, the man or the dog?
Man I try over and over to explain to anyone other my family and wife why I keep fishes. Who effing knows I like fishes and they don’t make too noise that’s why lol! As far as the picture all I can think about was viktors fork comment...... I am very ashamed of myself

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Man I try over and over to explain to anyone other my family and wife why I keep fishes. Who effing knows I like fishes and they don’t make too noise that’s why lol! As far as the picture all I can think about was viktors fork comment...... I am very ashamed of myself
Maybe he stepped on a lego? They are like children's versions of caltrops

Reactions: Zanzag and Dloks

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Maybe he stepped on a lego? They are like children's versions of caltrops
Man having two kids with Mega Blocks. It feels like a land mine than caltrops

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Yup lol, can you just imagine them trying to get into a room, but they can't lol
Bro it’s soooo freakin hilarious you mentioned that. On Sunday I was at my moms house, my two kids got a hold of a sticky glue mousetrap or whatever. Completely covered themselves in the glue. Took me 2 hours if not longer to remove the glue from their arm, legs, and hair lmao. There was another trap in the backyard.. however unfortunately the two mouses did not make it

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Bro it’s soooo freakin hilarious you mentioned that. On Sunday I was at my moms house, my two kids got a hold of a sticky glue mousetrap or whatever. Completely covered themselves in the glue. Took me 2 hours if not longer to remove the glue from their arm, legs, and hair lmao. There was another trap in the backyard.. however unfortunately the two mouses did not make it
I always like to use snakes for mice.
Funny they don't seem to make kids traps, but I'm sure some trash cans baited with cookies will give you a little peace and quite for a while

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
I always like to use snakes for mice.
Funny they don't seem to make kids traps, but I'm sure some trash cans baited with cookies will give you a little peace and quite for a while
Haha man TV is the glue now. Turn on Netflix, put on Pokémon or Sofia the First, boom I don’t hear the kids for at least an hour or two

Reactions: Zanzag
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store