Building My 50,000 Gallon Monster Mega Tank

estaburnett

Feeder Fish
Oct 17, 2014
new york
The quality of the soil, the climate and your specific plans as to what you will be doing with the land are more important than the cost per acre.
A few acres with sufficient rainfall and good soil are going to be more productive than many times that size of marginal land. Houses For Sale in Sedona AZ

fuzzlebug

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2014
scotland
As a rite of passage anyone serious about fishkerping should read this thread and be inspired. Best.tank.ever.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
As a rite of passage anyone serious about fishkerping should read this thread and be inspired. Best.tank.ever.
Agreed.Hopefully it is still up and running.I haven't been on top of the posts here.

fuzzlebug

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2014
scotland
I'm reading thru this thread again but its hella long. But its worth it. This thread keeps popping up occasionally so its good that its being noticed again.

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

CaptainBirdsEye

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Post 65,
"There are many people with large tanks out there. I hesitated to show the pics before on a wide basis just like they don't because I did not want to look like I was showing off. I've done it now not to brag or show off but because I hope it will encourage others to build large tanks for their fish."

WHAT!
this needs to be shown to the world! I always say get the biggest tank you can but, without being rude, I think you got confused!
really this is special, if I had the money I'd cross the ocean to see this thing!
A proper tank! And it was DIY! My favourite! (Well as DIY as could be)
if anyone can beat this, whoooooo eeeeee!
(yes I realise it isn't showing off, it's pride)

hope it's all still going well!
i was almost speechless, but that's what I managed to blurt out.
first class!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store