Captive bred AUL Australian Lungfish just imported into the US

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Damn I can finally have my dream fish one day. Stillwater Stillwater can you PM how much you got it for if it's still available?!

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Early this morning the first captive bred AUL Australian Lungfish arrived in the US from Jardini International . They arrived in perfect condition at the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport at about 1:00 AM. The 4 young specimens are settling in and eating well. Special thanks to Jason at Jardini International, Dave at NorthStar Aquatics, and Mike Maki from Premier Aquarium Service for pulling all the right people together to successfully import them.
View attachment 1270284 View attachment 1270285

Congrats! Cute little buggers and one of my favorite oddball specie.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
I've been dying to get my hands on an AUL and it's nice to know where I can get one now. Thanks for the great info in both threads Stillwater and thiswasgone.

Edit: thiswasgone do you have any contact info. for Jindalee Pty Ltd

Reactions: Stillwater

Stillwater

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2015
Minnesota
www.leopoldi.com
I've been dying to get my hands on an AUL and it's nice to know where I can get one now. Thanks for the great info in both threads Stillwater and thiswasgone.

Edit: thiswasgone do you have any contact info. for Jindalee Pty Ltd
I would send Jason at Jardini a message on FB and he can get you the details on an order. Also, I would recommend Dave at Northstar Aquatics if you need assistance importing them and delivery to your local airport.

Reactions: koltsixx

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
I would send Jason at Jardini a message on FB and he can get you the details on an order. Also, I would recommend Dave at Northstar Aquatics if you need assistance importing them and delivery to your local airport.
Thanks Stillwater for the additional info. I am going to need help as I don't have a license or permits for importing.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store