Cherry Shrimp - How To Breed, What To Feed, And Everything You Need.

The Dave

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2016
U.S.A
www.youtube.com
SnapShot(403)a.jpg

This amazing high definition video takes an up close look at the life of the Cherry Shrimp. You will see detailed footage of them molting, mating, feeding, and giving birth. It is filled with detailed and accurate information about how to care for and breed dwarf shrimp in general, but with a particular emphasis on the Cherry Shrimp. There is lots of information, supported by video clips that I am sure will amaze even the most jaded dwarf shrimp enthusiast.

This video took 6 months to film, and is probably the best Cherry Shrimp video out there !

Please give it a view and leave a comment on my youtube page telling me what you think.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
The Dave The Dave nice video... but please only post one thread on each topic.. thanks

The Dave

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2016
U.S.A
www.youtube.com
The Dave The Dave nice video... but please only post one thread on each topic.. thanks
Thank you, my apologies. Pardon my ignorance, but is that one thread in total, or per forum ? I know it seems like a silly question. I'd like to keep my membership in good standing.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Thank you, my apologies. Pardon my ignorance, but is that one thread in total, or per forum ? I know it seems like a silly question. I'd like to keep my membership in good standing.
one thread per topic in whichever forum you like but only one

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Kind of skimmed through the vid... but next up i would suggest doing it for shrimps that are harder to work with such as sulawesi / crystal reds / king kongs etc...

Since cherry reds these days are pretty much like rabbits and will breed readily in almost any condition as long as water is clean... lol...

The Dave

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2016
U.S.A
www.youtube.com
Kind of skimmed through the vid... but next up i would suggest doing it for shrimps that are harder to work with such as sulawesi / crystal reds / king kongs etc...

Since cherry reds these days are pretty much like rabbits and will breed readily in almost any condition as long as water is clean... lol...
They are the most kept species of shrimp. . . I was looking to appeal to a broader audience.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
They are the most kept species of shrimp. . . I was looking to appeal to a broader audience.
No hate, just saying that these are pretty easy to keep shrimp thats all and most people graduate from Cherries to others and thats when they have problems..

Reactions: magpie

The Dave

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2016
U.S.A
www.youtube.com
No worries, however much of the information in this video will also help people keep the more delicate species as well. I will do other shrimp videos in the future . . .

inline4

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2005
Nice video! Thanks for taking the time to share and capture. I recently started keeping blue dreams and I think I should take out the badis badis I have with them. It's the only fish that seems to actively hunt through the java moss and substrate. I have a few cpd's, emerald eye rasboras, and chilli rasboras too but they seem to just run around with each other not bothering the shrimp.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store