cichlids with bgk

huntery18

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2018
its going to be a 125 gallon with one or two leopard ctenopomas, a black ghost knife fish, 6-8 clown loaches, and a striped raphael catfish or a poly haven't decided yet everything will be juvenile when entered around 2-3 inches then in roughly 3 years when some have outgrown tank will be upped

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
its going to be a 125 gallon with one or two leopard ctenopomas, a black ghost knife fish, 6-8 clown loaches, and a striped raphael catfish or a poly haven't decided yet everything will be juvenile when entered around 2-3 inches then in roughly 3 years when some have outgrown tank will be upped

What specie of poly are interested in adding?

Reactions: huntery18

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
senegal i believe is how its spelled (dino bichir) my only worry with e firemouth is during breeding if they will get super aggressive with my bgk
The Senegal would be my choice also do to their adult size. The BGK ime tends to be more active after lights out.

huntery18

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2018
The Senegal would be my choice also do to their adult size. The BGK ime tends to be more active after lights out.
yeah i figured it would be my only choice due to its max size and attitude, yeah ill have to work on bringing him out more during the day

Reactions: tlindsey

Mitchell The Monster

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2016
Georgia
I currently have 5 firemouths and a sen. bichir in my 125 and everything is great! Sounds like y'all have been discribing my tank lol. I just tryed uploading some pictures but am having some trouble so ill try again on my computer later.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store