Dec 12, 2019
Price
Region
Southeast
State
Florida
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Looking to re-home some >LARGE< (Like seriously.... 11" +) Clown Featherfins that came in a large setup I bought. I have no interest in keeping them long term, and the set up came with a broken sump, so I have no filtration for it, so I need them gone to good homes. :)

Re-homing for 75/each. Trying to re-home ASAP, as they are currently in a holding tank that is way too small for their long term survival.
10"+. One normal, One Golden. Will attach photos and videos momentarily.

I am located on the northside Jacksonville, In Oceanway. 32218 Zip-code.

Please be able to transport these guys yourself. A long tote will be necessary for transport.

photos will be attached in separate comments.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Just a heads up bud, if you're looking to rehome clown knives especially large clown knives such as the ones you have then it'll be quite hard to sell them and if you can find a buyer it'll take quite a long time. Your best bet is to offer them for free as very few people will pay for these tank busters.
Just my $0.01, I'll see myself out now.

Reactions: fishon555

BaneAquatics

Feeder Fish
Dec 12, 2019
Just a heads up bud, if you're looking to rehome clown knives especially large clown knives such as the ones you have then it'll be quite hard to sell them and if you can find a buyer it'll take quite a long time. Your best bet is to offer them for free as very few people will pay for these tank busters.
Just my $0.01, I'll see myself out now.
I respect your opinion, just really doesn't help a sale to be a contrarian, bud. :)

Reactions: fishhead0103666
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store