Converting a 20ft cistern into an underground eel pond.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Of course! Eels are in here’s a video of them all. The internets having a lot of fun naming them right now.

It’s crazy how much this has blown up online. I’ve had like 3 interviews today about it.
I went on your live. Crunchwrap supreme…neel…lol. That’s so cool. Everyone was so excited! It’s cool that you use your TikTok fame for teaching and educating. Also mayonnaise is a great name for a white crawdad!

Reactions: Cowturtle

Cowturtle

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 2, 2016
Cincinnati
I went on your live. Crunchwrap supreme…neel…lol. That’s so cool. Everyone was so excited! It’s cool that you use your TikTok fame for teaching and educating. Also mayonnaise is a great name for a white crawdad!
Did you see my Everglades fish adventures? I need to share that here it was crazy.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Did you see my Everglades fish adventures? I need to share that here it was crazy.
No, you came up on my fyp a couple days ago, and I watched your live, and just know about the recent stuff and the old. Nothing in between lol

Reactions: Cowturtle

Cowturtle

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 2, 2016
Cincinnati
I’ve been watching your TikTok’s, one of the better accounts on that terrible app. I wish Jonah’s aquarium shipped to canada that burbot is my dream fish! Too bad it didn’t make it
I agree I post and get off the app hahaha still insane how much it’s blown up. I post everything on Instagram too if you prefer that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store