Gold Tier Deeda, Esteemed Contributor

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
I think an often underappreciated part of the community is answering specific questions that any level of fishkeeper might need. When it comes to tech specs and questions D deeda has long been an integral part of the community, particularly related to Eheim products. Most significantly, in my opinion, is the consistency with which the dedication was displayed. Years of helpful tech info, diagnosing user's problems who might be unaware of it and always willing to help get to the root of a problem. I intend to do some more digging but I feel like for this level of reward and the work put in it's sort of a no brainer.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Good night, how did deeda go this long under the radar? This strikes me as an egregious oversight.

With some more evidence and support, admin recommends upgrade to gold.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
Good night, how did deeda go this long under the radar? This strikes me as an egregious oversight.

With some more evidence and support, admin recommends upgrade to gold.
+1 on this. Birthday celebrations will keep me from doing it tonight but I'll remember to do it tomorrow.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
how did deeda go this long under the radar?
From what I have personally seen deeda isn't that loud, I hardly see his posts but that may be because of the parts of the site I frequently visit.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Yes I agree D deeda deserve the gold.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
From what I have personally seen deeda isn't that loud, I hardly see his posts but that may be because of the parts of the site I frequently visit.
Yes he is like a Ninja in and out smoothly full of information on most topics here. A very crucial member imo.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
Deeda isn't loud but offers contributions you can easily distinguish from others. If volume were the ticket you'd be a gold for sure.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Deeda isn't loud but offers contributions you can easily distinguish from others. If volume were the ticket you'd be a gold for sure.
Yes I agree, someone could have 200 posts but if every one of them was written with decades of experience behind them then that person should qualify for some type of award.
Ha, I do post quite frequently that's for sure, my post count divided per the two years I've been here gives a ratio of roughly 2,000 posts per year. None of which quite frankly are of high quality, mostly mediocre if you ask me.

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
WOW, this is not something I ever thought I'd see and it is much appreciated!! I just try to be both helpful and respectful of other members that have questions that I think I can answer or at least point them to the correct info.

I'm here almost every day and read just about all the posts out there, even the ones I have no interest in keeping certain fish and just trying to absorb the great posts by many members.

FTR, I am retired and also female. ?

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
WOW, this is not something I ever thought I'd see and it is much appreciated!! I just try to be both helpful and respectful of other members that have questions that I think I can answer or at least point them to the correct info.

I'm here almost every day and read just about all the posts out there, even the ones I have no interest in keeping certain fish and just trying to absorb the great posts by many members.

FTR, I am retired and also female. ?
I apologize Deeda.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store