DieselHybrid Has Pearl Stingrays! But something is strange..

CANAMONSTER

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2012
Barrie
Congrats on the beauties!! Not only albino but very fine albinos!!! Can't wait to see them progress!

Reactions: Dieselhybrid

SHARK13

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2012
Outstanding brother!

Reactions: Dieselhybrid

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Congrats on the beauties!! Not only albino but very fine albinos!!! Can't wait to see them progress!
Oh thank you CANAMONSTER CANAMONSTER I appreciate the kind words! I think it is safe to say that I am pleased beyond words! One is a bit "darker" and more "orangish" on a cream base while the others are icy white and pink. Pretty good perimeters and good size on them. I will do my best to provide them the best environment possible, hopefully we can get some spawning action in the next calendar or two!!!

Outstanding brother!
Thank you T!! I just got done fishing! I had fun but I got skunked...:( However, the pearls make me feel better about everything :) Long time since we chatted last buddy!

Incredible! Excited to see your monster tank builds as well!
Yes my friend! I'm taking photographs and continue documenting the builds. Progress is slower than I would like, as I'm still developing my skills and learning, plus really busy a lot of the time. Moving foward I want to build everything that is within reason. It will be humbling to share as it has been a major challenge and a learning experience to say the least. Once I wrap some projects up I will be certain to share what we have been up to. Thanks for the motivation :)

Last edited:

MariaS

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2015
South Africa
Congratulations Dieselhybrid Dieselhybrid .. They are magnificent..
You glued to your tank..we glued to the laptop screen!!!

I am really happy for you... best of luck and hope to see some amazing babies!

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
A dream come true!

Congratulations Dieselhybrid Dieselhybrid .. They are magnificent..
You glued to your tank..we glued to the laptop screen!!!

I am really happy for you... best of luck and hope to see some amazing babies!
I'm in love :) We will do our best to provide them a happy home. If we are lucky enough, hopefully they will produce offspring!

Reactions: MariaS
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store