neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
Loubard said:
I wonder how this works:

International Member must be willing to obtain an importation permit. (1 month limit)

Could someone explain to me how this works? Thanks
our exporter will assist you get an import permit if you win... normally obtaining this permit is not that hard..

the reason we give 1 month limits because we want to get this fish out to you...

dapike1979

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Guelph, Ontario
The aro will find a very nice place to live in Canada!! hehe!! :thumbsup:

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
im not sure, but I think he meant only canada members CAN join.....and please dont turn this into a politcal thread.

dapike1979

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Guelph, Ontario
:thumbsup:
ewurm said:
International only? I am moving to Afghanistan.
Good luck you would not last long!! :thumbsup:

dapike1979

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Guelph, Ontario
rallysman said:
im not sure, but I think he meant only canada members CAN join.....and please dont turn this into a politcal thread.[/QUOTE

Im just being a smart @ss! :thumbsup:

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Leeds , England
dapike1979 said:
rallysman said:
im not sure, but I think he meant only canada members CAN join.....and please dont turn this into a politcal thread.[/QUOTE

Im just being a smart @ss! :thumbsup:
Well can you please refrane from doing so as you could get other members involved and then this thread about the Aro contest would turn totally off topic into an argument about canada and the usa.

Thank you.

Loubard

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
EU
neoprodigy said:
our exporter will assist you get an import permit if you win... normally obtaining this permit is not that hard..

the reason we give 1 month limits because we want to get this fish out to you...
Ah I see. Thanks for clearing that up. :thumbsup:

djoh98

Feeder Fish
Feb 6, 2006
Newton, Iowa
This is my 1st post, on any forum. I belong to serval but mostly I just read the theads and veiw photos - when possible. I figure I might as well post a few to be able to do more. Not that I would or can post 300. Too intimating! How large of a tank would this guy require / special diet? It would be a shame for this guy to die in transport. Or be won by some one who cannot take care of him. Personaly my wife believes we have a pet store now. How many members do you have who never post? I really like the site and info. However I type with 2 fingers. My spelling is terrible. I have been out of fish keeping for 15 years. ( Many things have changed, which makes me uncomfortable giving anyone advice. ) Lastly I'm not much of a techie. ( Spam you !!!! I've never made a CD! ) I see the smilely guys but everyone else has photos and all the ? Headings and info ect. Thank you for the Web site but I'll probably post 5 times and not bother anyone again. DRJ :duh: :asianarow

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store