Ebola round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
The owner calls the shots regarding what is ok to discuss here on his site, and what he chooses to not have discussed. I am fine with his decision regarding those choices. I rarely post outside of the fish section, but made an exception for this topic.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
On the Fox news feed this AM:
It appears a Calif pharm co has developed a 100% effective antibody for covid 19.
They say it eliminated the virus in 4 days and was completely effective.

Reactions: fishhead0103666

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
On the Fox news feed this AM:
It appears a Calif pharm co has developed a 100% effective antibody for covid 19.
They say it eliminated the virus in 4 days and was completely effective.
Hello; I read the link. STI-1499 antibody is what they call it. A game changer if it works out. I see one present problem and one potential problem. The present problem is where the news feed came from. That likely will generate pushback just because it usually does. The potential future problem will be if a particular person endorses it which will generate even more pushback if things hold the way they have in the past.
A glimmer of hope. I hope I can afford it.

Reactions: pacu mom

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Hello; I read the link. STI-1499 antibody is what they call it. A game changer if it works out. . .
This could be just a hoax and a guy in the Wall Street Journal says the guy is trying to drive up his stock price.

The problem is that this is a small laboratory and it could easily get bought up by Pfizer or Bauer or Monsanto or who knows?

All the time companies buy of other companies to quash their products because they don’t want to lose their own market.

duanes

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
Isla Taboga Panama via Milwaukee
An update of Covid in Panama, via one of the daily Email updates I get, as a U.S. resident.

Health Alert - U.S. Embassy Panama City, Panama (May 16, 2020)
  
Event:  COVID-19 Situation Report and Reminders

On May 15, the Government of Panama extended the suspension of international commercial passenger flights for an additional 30 days until June 22.  The previous exceptions for cargo, humanitarian, medical supplies, medical evacuation, and vaccines remain in place.

On May 15, Panama’s Ministry of Health (MINSA) confirmed 9,268 cases of COVID-19.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store