Educating MFK on Africans!

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Peanut_Power said:
Sleep is no substitute for coffee! :D :woot:
I drink coffee while sleeping.
Motag, use the edit button to add in those after thoughts.

Motag 7

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2005
illinois
good call :D

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
w3arB3aR said:
how bout posting some nimbochromis venustus and champsochromis caeruleus?
yah yah I'll get to it later today or tomorrow along with all their other fish... new idea... just tell me what you want and I'll post the info. :D

But I am still posting random other Africans when I get bored.

fsc46

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2005
Southeastern, MA
Great job Ash! It's good to see others that like african cichlids. BTW the info she has posted is on point.

I have a request... post some info on one species of frontosa. It's very popular in the african hobby right now, and they make a great addition to and tank that houses them.

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
fsc46 said:
Great job Ash! It's good to see others that like african cichlids. BTW the info she has posted is on point.

I have a request... post some info on one species of frontosa. It's very popular in the african hobby right now, and they make a great addition to and tank that houses them.
will do most likly tonight or tomorow, yah I love Fronts, I own a few myself =)

Reiner

Dovii
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2005
Los Angeles
sandtiger said:
Technically Central America is a part of South America so all CA cichlids are in turn SA cichlids..
Sandtiger you are wrong about the North and South American border. The continent of North America ends with the country of Panama and the South American continent starts with the country of Colombia. So all of Central America belongs to the Noth American continent.

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Reiner said:
Sandtiger you are wrong about the North and South American border. The continent of North America ends with the country of Panama and the South American continent starts with the country of Colombia. So all of Central America belongs to the Noth American continent.
Not only is it not the same, and the boarders are not near one another but the two areas of NA and SA are really different from one another.

tracyb7377

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2005
manchester nj
wow great photo of the yellow lab i have 5 blue 3 white and 1 yellow but when the yellow matured it turned out to be caeruleus caeruleus and not labidochromis caeruleus as it was labeled in the store

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store