Educating MFK on Africans!

vanimate

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
Chicago ŅŞ
good job ash!
when you say you got some of the info from GCCA, is that the greater chicagoland ciclid organization your are referring to? gcca.net?

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
vanimate said:
good job ash!
when you say you got some of the info from GCCA, is that the greater chicagoland ciclid organization your are referring to? gcca.net?
gcca.net, thats just where I am getting the basics the rest I'll be doing a little research of my own, but I got some good sources.

vanimate

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
Chicago ŅŞ
they are having a swap this weekend that im gonna try to get some big driftwood pieces at, and maybe, just maybe a cichlid or two :)

vanimate

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
Chicago ŅŞ
yeah those emperors are nice! I'm sure you guys, and gal(s) have seen "jewel of the rift" alot of good emperor footage in there

Motag 7

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2005
illinois
i don't think that people on this sight are lacking knowledge but just interest, the only africans that i have ever really liked have beenthe butterkoferi(sorry if its spelled wrong its late) and the kenyi cichlid :D

Caveman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2005
Washington State
Motag 7 said:
i don't think that people on this sight are lacking knowledge but just interest, the only africans that i have ever really liked have beenthe butterkoferi(sorry if its spelled wrong its late) and the kenyi cichlid :D
I am with you on the Buttikoferi. Its like the Midas of the African Cichlids.

Motag 7

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2005
illinois
i was in love with peacocks......for about a week, i bought a great lookin red peacock and few others and spent total of 180$ in 4 days for one tank and wound up giving them up and taking in a managuense, i didn't sell one of them, i gave them all away :)

Motag 7

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2005
illinois
tah, buterkoferi are great fish and i like them so much because they are just like acentral or a south american

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store