Ewurm

smjack

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2016
Is it ok? They are selling online. I told to post a better pix and will examine them Saturday. received_10155039958819509.jpeg

smjack

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2016
Thanks Choco. Can I fatten this pack? It's 1 year old. I will inspect it 2 days later. Saturday. It's with an arowana. I am already making a stand and an 150 gallon aquarium. I don't know if i can accommodate a pack of 14. Gonna mix it with my 5 pcs sub adult severum. They loaches get a tank on their own.

smjack

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2016
I reviewed the whole post. Gosh. It's been quite awhile. The metal stand is getting ordered and might get finished in a week. After that the new aquarium will get ordered. The old one get repaired and That is it. If the fish are still skinny in a month i will do a levamisole deworming. Btw the 3 red severum will be permanent resident on the tank. I am bumping the temperature to 32c for 3 weeks just in case someone hitch a ride on my tanks. And will use uv for 3 weeks

Chockful O Phail

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2015
Council Bluffs, IA
There's a sticky on treating skinny loach disease, from the picture it looks underfed to me, possibly previous owner trying either to keep nitrates in check or treating them as scavengers and not feeding them directly. A proper diet and they should fatten up nicely. As far as 14 in a 150, I have 21 in a 180 and constantly looking for more. If the ones you're looking at were near me they would already be in my quarantine tank. Clowns once pass about 4" are really resilient and you'll have time to cure most of what ails them.

smjack

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2016
Yes the guy is not in a hurry to sell the clown. And I am not in a hurry to buy. This trying to find a fabricator but no luck so far. Also I might go for a sump but that maybe wishful thinking

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store