Fahaka Puffer

qtrhorse89

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2009
North Carolina
Good luck getting him to eat. My fella is on a hunger strike as well. I know how frustrating it can be when they won't touch a single thing you offer them. Usually Ratch swims all over the place but atm he won't budge from under his driftwood. Just keep trying. I've had the most luck with earthworms.

niblit

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Knee deep in fish
theres lots in this thread i both agree and disagree with.1 aquari-sol is great and fine for a sic puff,but dont medicate a fish unless u can diagnose it corectly.2my puff who is a few years old and super active most days will at times lay around and refuse to eat or move for a few days at a time,freaked me out at first but after years of this im accustomed to it.3 while i wouldnt ever keep any fish in a glass box i think bb is cool but u must give places for puff to hide,which u have at this point.These r things ive learned in 20+yrs of fishkeeping both at home and as a vocation.Dont take it too hard when the internet fish police freak out on u cus in the end its cus they care about your pet as do u,but often times lack tact or diplomacy required to comment without it sounding like an attack.

Pufferpunk

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
Chicago
www.**************.com
How is the puffer doing, BTW?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store