Favorite music?

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
True story. A local acquaintance thought the avatar pic, was me. Apparently he had never watched any Billy Jack movies. lol
I can totally relate. I'd never heard of him either. I enjoyed the clips you posted though.

Reactions: RD.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I can totally relate. I'd never heard of him either. I enjoyed the clips you posted though.
I wouldn't think many members would have heard of Billy Jack. I certainly thought it was a genuine pic of RD. RD. I remember thinking when I first joined the forum that this Canadian dude looked cool as ****!

When it all came out who it really was I was doing you tube searches and all sorts. There's some great footage. I imagine it was quite a show back in the day.

Reactions: RD. and Stanzzzz7

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
I wouldn't think many members would have heard of Billy Jack. I certainly thought it was a genuine pic of RD. RD. I remember thinking when I first joined the forum that this Canadian dude looked cool as ****!

When it all came out who it really was I was doing you tube searches and all sorts. There's some great footage. I imagine it was quite a show back in the day.
Exactly the same here. I watched loads of clips, found it really amusing.
I also honestly thought it was Neil. I remember looking at Billy Jack's hat and thinking, yeah RD's Canadian that's probably why he's got that funny hat on. Must be a mounty or something. ?

• Haha
Reactions: esoxlucius and RD.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
By the way RD. RD. Who's the guy in your new avatar? I thought at first he was some kind of great philosopher but then the jacket and the hat makes me think he's some kind of trailblazing pioneer of some sort.

And please don't tell me that this one is indeed actually YOU! I think I'd literally wet myself laughing!

Reactions: RD.

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
By the way RD. RD. Who's the guy in your new avatar? I thought at first he was some kind of great philosopher but then the jacket and the hat makes me think he's some kind of trailblazing pioneer of some sort.

And please don't tell me that this one is indeed actually YOU! I think I'd literally wet myself laughing!
Is it boss Hogg from the dukes of hazard?

• Haha
Reactions: RD. and esoxlucius

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Is it boss Hogg from the dukes of hazard?
He's the little fat dude with a bald head and a white suit, and always has the cigar in his mouth isn't he?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store