Favorite music?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I was right then, he was an agricultural pioneer. You can always tell them pioneer types apart, with their rugged looks and clothes, lol.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I love they way Billy Jack is so polite before he kicks someone's arse.
The acting is shocking, the plot line is very weak, the fight choreography is lame and wtf is going on with the 3D glasses. Lol.

Typical 60's show I suppose. Great back then, but watch it now and you realise how bad they were.

I used to be mad on "Skippy the bush kangaroo". It was on every Sunday when we were kids. I had a trip down memory lane a while back now and watched some old clippets on you tube.

I couldn't believe, that even as a kid, I could have sat through that rubbish.

Reactions: Stanzzzz7

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
The acting is shocking, the plot line is very weak, the fight choreography is lame and wtf is going on with the 3D glasses. Lol.

Typical 60's show I suppose. Great back then, but watch it now and you realise how bad they were.

I used to be mad on "Skippy the bush kangaroo". It was on every Sunday when we were kids. I had a trip down memory lane a while back now and watched some old clippets on you tube.

I couldn't believe, that even as a kid, I could have sat through that rubbish.
I did exactly the same with an old animated show I used to love as a kid. It was called battle of the planets. I thought I would give it a go for nostalgic reasons and it was awful. I did the same with monkey, I loved it as a kid, not so good as an adult.
I also used to love the old pink panther cartoons, watched them again with my daughter, it was still brilliant. Some thing age well and some thing dont.

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
I did exactly the same with an old animated show I used to love as a kid. It was called battle of the planets. I thought I would give it a go for nostalgic reasons and it was awful. I did the same with monkey, I loved it as a kid, not so good as an adult.
I also used to love the old pink panther cartoons, watched them again with my daughter, it was still brilliant. Some thing age well and some thing dont.
I've yet to try champion the wonder horse and rocket man. Still love the old Adam West batman TV show, its hilarious.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store