Favorite music?

Voramis

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2020
BC Canada
My favourite genre of music is metal, i can go from very melodic power metal to the heaviest deathcore you can think of. My current favourite songs are death portrait by lorna shore, master story teller by theocracy and nightfall by blind guardian.

Reactions: Backfromthedead

JAYBIRD1011

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wilmington NC
My favourite genre of music is metal, i can go from very melodic power metal to the heaviest deathcore you can think of. My current favourite songs are death portrait by lorna shore, master story teller by theocracy and nightfall by blind guardian.
Have you heard the new Cannibal Corpse album yet? Pretty brutal, and very entertaining!

beau1990

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2018
Stanford Kentucky
A little bit of everything from cocaine cowboy music to the most brutal guttural death metal, I actually ended up doing guest vocals on a deathmetal album my friend was working on

Reactions: Backfromthedead

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
The new fear factory songs are pretty good, even if the band itself is one of the biggest train wrecks in metal history.
Lololol the FF of my youth is nothing like today. I fondly remember the demanufacture and obsolete days though. I did hear the new single on XMLM but could only think it was ok, not even comparable to the old FF sound that drew me into extreme metal back then.

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
If he was on a music forum coming out with statements like that, he'd soon be on probation there too!! Lol.
What is approbation member I’m still really new to forums MFK is the first one I’ve joined or ever looked at also lil boat, 24k goldn, I love the old Eminem music his new stuff is good but you can’t beat his old stuff, wiz khalifa, Arizona zervis, logic, and two songs I love but don’t know who they’re by are 1 is called underdog and the other one is read me my rights, then there’s this kid that that went to a school near me like 20 minutes away that I knew really good through high school until I left and started homeschooling I can’t remember what any of his songs are or his name but he was actually really good for being I think 20-25 I’ll try to think of his name

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
What is approbation member
You get put on probation, or worse, if you decide to flaunt the forum TOS (terms of service). How long for? Until the mods decide to reinstate you basically. Whilst you are on probation your name is highlighted in pink and funnily enough it says 'probation member' at the side of your name.

So....behave yourself young man, lol.

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
You get put on probation, or worse, if you decide to flaunt the forum TOS (terms of service). How long for? Until the mods decide to reinstate you basically. Whilst you are on probation your name is highlighted in pink and funnily enough it says 'probation member' at the side of your name.

So....behave yourself young man, lol.
Lol thank you for clearing that up with me I’ve been tryna find out what it means but didn’t want to sound dumb also other than the name highlight and probation member caption what are there any other consequences

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Lol thank you for clearing that up with me I’ve been tryna find out what it means but didn’t want to sound dumb also other than the name highlight and probation member caption what are there any other consequences
Mods have to approve everything you write if I’m correct.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store