Favorite music?

KATALEKEEPER

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2020
Brooklyn, Ny
My type of music is rock, Punk Rock, rap, and some weird miscellaneous song I heard on the radio. Lots of f-bombs, lots of lyrics you cant understand, lots of drums, and too much electric guitar. Guys like Green Day, Metallica, Rage Against the Machines, Eminem, Queen, Ozzy Osbourne, old rappers like Digable Planets, and more. Although the only musical instrument I play is the piano, I learned some songs like Bohemian Rhapsody, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Crazy Train, and Under Pressure on the piano. I like rap because of the beat, the fast lyrics, and more. Not to be full of me, but I can rap pretty fast. That part of Rap God that goes sooooo fast, I can do that but slow it down a tad bit. I never even knew the lyrics until a week ago.
post a video of you rapping lol

• Haha
Reactions: Krismo962

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Thats some cool bands to have seen live. Nirvana only toured here once, apparently they werent very good due to cobains "stomach problems"
A question for you though, when you saw these bands when they were upcoming were they really that good, I mean could you see the potential of what they would become. I ask because if you see a documentary about them everyone will say " i was at their 3rd show and could tell they were going to conquer the world man" but if you see footage or hear a bootleg most bands dont really sound great when starting out. I always wondered if it was due to poor recording quality and you really needed to be there to get the full effect. or its just hindsight and people acting like they knew they were witnessing the birth of something great, not just seeing a band in a bar.Just something ive always wondered.

I think 3 days of the grateful dead would be more than enough for anyone, the way theystretch out the jams when play live they might have even got through 5 songs!
Ment to reply to this a while ago, something came up then I forgot till now.
Anyways seeing them live was so much better than recordings. So much more energy in the music, energy from the crowd, the mosh pit, oh to be young again.....

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Ever heard the song 21 Guns by Green Day? They have the same guitar riff as the Fuller House theme song lol.

My music style is changing so much. Rage Against The Machines has weaseled its way to the top of my list. Their guitarist is incredible!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store