Favorite music?

FESHMAN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Q8
Mostly stuff I can't understand lol
I like Nordic folk metal (hence my signature) bands include: Korpiklaani, Ensiferum, Finntroll, Grimner, Eluveitie. I also like Anime music here's a taste of one of the best shows ever made

Reactions: Backfromthedead

FESHMAN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Q8
Also, ALL of Attack on Titan openings

TwoTankAmin

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2008
New York
Try this- :naughty: Travelling Man

And always leave an encore.

Sloppy Drunk

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
I'm not sure Younger people are aware of 1992 billy ray, they only know about the remade billy that did a song with lil nas x awhile ago.

I like older country myself, Waylon Jennings and Hank Jr. being favorites, but mostly heavy metal. Lamb of God, whiechapel, and others that fit in that group.
They should be grateful they are not familiar with achy breaky heart. I always wondered how in australia in 1992 with all the grunge, alternative and hip hop that was coming out then that such an appaling american song was number 1 for months on end. It actually started a short lived line dancing craze here for a while. I remeber one of my friends dads going to a class every tuesday night and wondering why we were laughing at him so much walking around in his belt buckle and cowboy hat and boots in the suburbs of melbourne.

james99

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2009
savannah,ga
They should be grateful they are not familiar with achy breaky heart. I always wondered how in australia in 1992 with all the grunge, alternative and hip hop that was coming out then that such an appaling american song was number 1 for months on end. It actually started a short lived line dancing craze here for a while. I remeber one of my friends dads going to a class every tuesday night and wondering why we were laughing at him so much walking around in his belt buckle and cowboy hat and boots in the suburbs of melbourne.
It wasn't just australia, it was huge is the US along with the line dancing and women going crazy.

Reactions: Ogertron3000

TwoTankAmin

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2008
New York
Any other Ry Cooder fans out there?

JAYBIRD1011

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wilmington NC
I like very synthy music,
like sweet dreams by eurythmatics, and the wkend.
I also like smooth jazz and classical.
I also like bossa nova cause my mom is brazilian
then on the other side of the music spectrum I like playboi carti and lil uzi vert, who I would say are also very influenced by synthy sounds
You should check out Dark Ambient, Dungeon Synth. It's not exciting but it makes great background or relaxation music.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store