MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
In general country all around but I began to analyze the lyrics and become greatly annoyed by country music as a whole in the past year.

Reactions: JAYBIRD1011

JAYBIRD1011

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wilmington NC
In general country all around but I began to analyze the lyrics and become greatly annoyed by country music as a whole in the past year.
I stopped listening to country music in 1985. The whole scene started to change. The stuff that I liked was post hard country. Up until Jim Reeves and guys like him, drums were a no no. Then came Merle Haggard and George Jones and people like them and that was the good stuff. After the mid 80's pop music started working it's way in. Country Rock stayed in the Rock area. But pop just invaded and killed it for me.

Reactions: Backfromthedead

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
My type of music is rock, Punk Rock, rap, and some weird miscellaneous song I heard on the radio. Lots of f-bombs, lots of lyrics you cant understand, lots of drums, and too much electric guitar. Guys like Green Day, Metallica, Rage Against the Machines, Eminem, Queen, Ozzy Osbourne, old rappers like Digable Planets, and more. Although the only musical instrument I play is the piano, I learned some songs like Bohemian Rhapsody, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Crazy Train, and Under Pressure on the piano. I like rap because of the beat, the fast lyrics, and more. Not to be full of me, but I can rap pretty fast. That part of Rap God that goes sooooo fast, I can do that but slow it down a tad bit. I never even knew the lyrics until a week ago.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
My type of music is rock, Punk Rock, rap, and some weird miscellaneous song I heard on the radio. Lots of f-bombs, lots of lyrics you cant understand, lots of drums, and too much electric guitar. Guys like Green Day, Metallica, Rage Against the Machines, Eminem, Queen, Ozzy Osbourne, old rappers like Digable Planets, and more. Although the only musical instrument I play is the piano, I learned some songs like Bohemian Rhapsody, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Crazy Train, and Under Pressure on the piano. I like rap because of the beat, the fast lyrics, and more. Not to be full of me, but I can rap pretty fast. That part of Rap God that goes sooooo fast, I can do that but slow it down a tad bit. I never even knew the lyrics until a week ago.
How are we a mere few years apart in age yet I understand nothing you just said?

• Haha
Reactions: Deadeye

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I have been listening to Green Day
This takes me back to a place wayyyyy before your time. We used to have a show in the uk called "top of the pops". I used to watch it once in a while and this particular evening I was reading the paper and top of the pops was just on as a bit of background noise. I wasn't particularly paying much attention......until a song came on that immediately had me. I looked up at the screen and watched in awe. Straight away I was hooked on this band and I had to find out more about them.

The year was 1994, the band was Green Day, and the song they performed that night was their first release in the uk, "welcome to paradise". I still have all their music but sadly, due to my swing in musical tastes as I get older, I am no longer able to play them without getting a headache, lol.

But a great band in their time, thanks for reminding me of that first night I was introduced to Green Day back in 1994......27 years ago, wow, i'm getting old!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store