Status
Not open for further replies.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Lepisosteus platyrhincus;4177738; said:
its about money, but would u rob the area that might get u shot and killed or the one with no chance but slightly less money??

Unless ur suicidal and that hard up for cash, there is a pretty damn good chance ur goin after someone with no guns.
People rob armor truck, liquor store! They don't rob kindergarten, or daycare center, unless they're children.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
ok but yet again, if im gonna rob someone unless im a moron im most likly gonna target a house or person that most likly does NOT have a fire arm.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
Lepisosteus platyrhincus;4177765; said:
ok but yet again, if im gonna rob someone unless im a moron im most likly gonna target a house or person that most likly does NOT have a fire arm.
That's why I said, "May be it's you, and only you..."

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
sure dude. what ever u say

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
Lepisosteus platyrhincus;4177765; said:
And again, using reason... If you're gonna rob someone, you're definitely a moron... Only morons go rob someone, and when they do that, they only think about money, not anything thing else, because if they actually think about other thing than money, they wouldn't go rob someone.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus;4177780; said:
sure dude. what ever u say
It's not about whatever I say... It's about whatever you said, about "actually using reason before attacking stuff."

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Knowdafish;4176934; said:
I was NOT trying to propose it was the ONLY factor, but it definitely is a correlating factor!

Analytical thinking uses data and facts to arrive at logical conclusions, no?

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/ucr.htm <<<<< FBI crime stats
Thank you for the link, have not read through as it is quite long. Either way there is not going to be any proof to support your statement. Information and stats can be mulipulated to say whatever any special interest group wants them to say.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus;4177649; said:
dude, how about actually using reason before attacking stuff.
Lets use an example. Im gonna rob someone. One area i know has a very good chance of having a gun. One area has a very low chance of having a gun. Which do u think im gonna rob??? the one with no guns DUH!!!

DC for example. they banned handguns for years. yet there was tons of shooting using :eek: HANDGUNS!!!!

Let me spell stuff out for u. Gun laws only affect those of us that follow the laws. The criminals will always find a way to get them, with less laws it just allows us who follow the law to defend ourself.

Guns are here to stay, u dont like it move to austrailia or Europe
First where have I said anything about banning guns? I can make the same argument of BS information that is provided by the anti gunners. What I am arguing is the ludicris statement that "more guns = less crime" maybe you need to use actual reason before defending such BS :nilly:

Why use a hypothetical example, why not use a actual event. Have a search of Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris. You really truly believe the death toll of 14 in the account would have been less if more guns were involved. :duh:

jlnguyen74;4177741; said:
Which doesn't have anything relate to gun sale or ban... They just made the stat fit their purpose. I could say that crime rate is getting low, since more people joint mfkers.com! True? :D
Thank you, this is exactly what I am trying to say. I am just happy that we as MFKers have contributed to the lowering of crime:ROFL:

If anyone feels they need to own a gun or guns to defend themselves go for it I have no problem with it. But please stop spewing BS on how more guns are better. The only better would be for the gun manufacturers, anybody with just a little common sense can easily recognize this.

"More Guns = Less Crime" What a flippin crock of sh....:screwy:

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
*sigh* i give up. Ur always gonna believe guns are bad, and ill disagree. I personally believe that more guns= less crime and ur believe it to be more guns = more crime.

common sence tells me im right and ur beliefs tell u ur right. Lets agree to disagree.
Ill believe the FBI statistics and other data out there, and u can believe the media hype and sensationalism. Im done discussing this with u 2. I like one of u, the other i dont run into alot and when i do i disagree with alot of the stuff u post. So gonna drop it before infractions come out.

krzr3000

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 9, 2006
CT
The thing is...beleifs have nothing to do with this. The data doesn't show what ththe NRA article says it does. MFK could write the same article and replace gun sales with the growth in membership. This is more in depth and requires way more information to make sense.

Posted on mobile.monsterfishkeepers.com

zigg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 28, 2010
ohio
www.facebook.com
guns dont kill people. people kill people. if someone wants to kill someone or rob someone there gonna do gun or not. its so easy for criminals to get guns but the government tries to make it hard for us to get guns to defend ourselves. more guns may or may not decrease crime but honestly there are so many factors to crime rates it isnt possible to say what the main reason for a decrease is. but like Lepisosteus platyrhincus said criminals are less likely to target an armed home than an unarmed home. and with that im staying away from this thread now. no need to argue guys

Knowdafish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2007
Philippines
Bderick67;4177836; said:
Thank you for the link, have not read through as it is quite long. Either way there is not going to be any proof to support your statement. Information and stats can be mulipulated to say whatever any special interest group wants them to say.

First where have I said anything about banning guns? I can make the same argument of BS information that is provided by the anti gunners. What I am arguing is the ludicris statement that "more guns = less crime" maybe you need to use actual reason before defending such BS :nilly:

Why use a hypothetical example, why not use a actual event. Have a search of Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris. You really truly believe the death toll of 14 in the account would have been less if more guns were involved. :duh:

Thank you, this is exactly what I am trying to say. I am just happy that we as MFKers have contributed to the lowering of crime:ROFL:

If anyone feels they need to own a gun or guns to defend themselves go for it I have no problem with it. But please stop spewing BS on how more guns are better. The only better would be for the gun manufacturers, anybody with just a little common sense can easily recognize this.

"More Guns = Less Crime" What a flippin crock of sh....:screwy:
So inversely you are saying that fewer guns = less crime? Prove it! :D

Let's see who is full of it now? Which side are you going to take? Huh? And instead of arguing that this is b.s. (which is what people say when they don't have any facts to back-up their position!) why don't you offer any facts to the contrary? Any fool can argue! :screwy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store