Fertile Male blood parrot YouTube

Cichlids keeper

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2020
Massachusetts
On YouTube there is this YouTuber called Ghettofish360 and they have a male Blood Parrot that is fertile and has produced fry. Just posting this here in case anyone wanted to check it out.

Reactions: Fishenvy

Aquatic Aggression

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2011
Unless I see both a male and female parrot hovering over fry I will not believe it. Think its a joke, he named the alleged fertile male "myth" haha.

Most parrot pairs will spawn and tend eggs together. I can't see anyone encountering a fertile male and not snapping pics or video of the pair with fry to actually document this rarity. With real proof.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Agree with AA. Show me the beef.

Cichlids keeper

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2020
Massachusetts
Unless I see both a male and female parrot hovering over fry I will not believe it. Think its a joke, he named the alleged fertile male "myth" haha.

Most parrot pairs will spawn and tend eggs together. I can't see anyone encountering a fertile male and not snapping pics or video of the pair with fry to actually document this rarity. With real proof.
What do you mean? There is video with the parrots and their fry, if they weren't their own they would probably be eating them.

Aquatic Aggression

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2011
What do you mean? There is video with the parrots and their fry, if they weren't their own they would probably be eating them.
Hmmm I have raised many cichlid fry with parents including fh x kkp. As I mentioned before with how attentive male parrots are with eggs I think they would make good fathers (if its possible).
The guy obviously breeds alot of fish. Why would you believe a random tank of fry is from parrot x parrot? Because this guy says so?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store