Fertile Male blood parrot YouTube

Unit-3

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2020
Lol. I find most of the common parrots ugly, king kong and yuan bao parrots look much better.
I take offense to that! (insert offended sound) I keep seven normal parrots, all of which are chubby, baby-looking, and personable. I personally think that the sheer size of the nuchal humps on the True Mammon Hybrids are way too big, but I think that has something to do with personal preference, although I like them all. (Prepares to get verbally assaulted.)

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
I take offense to that! (insert offended sound) I keep seven normal parrots, all of which are chubby, baby-looking, and personable. I personally think that the sheer size of the nuchal humps on the True Mammon Hybrids are way too big, but I think that has something to do with personal preference, although I like them all. (Prepares to get verbally assaulted.)
Laughing on "Prepares to get verbally assaulted."

I guess beauty lies in eyes of beholder. I am sure your parrots would be cute. I love how mammons look but they are expensive. Would rather have nice flowerhorn.

Reactions: Fishenvy

Cichlids keeper

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2020
Massachusetts
IDK this guy looks kinda chubby and adorable as well, lol. sketch-1586858572541~2.jpg
They remind me of fat orange tabby cats.

Reactions: Ruturaj
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store