fish for kids?

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
haha, you are exactly right Angelphish. Even the fedex guy asks about him everytime he's up here. He's still a baby yet at about 20 inches or so but this next enclosure should last him til summer or later. Then it'll be home to a Tegu, or other large lizard. I'm super excited to get this thing going. It gave me a taste of how hard it'll be to plan his final enclosure...aka his own building on the north side of the property.
That's impressive. You need to start charging admission.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
J jyabs7 When you get an opportunity, could you list the fish you had bookmarked on your computer? I'm interested to see what you had in mind.

JAYBIRD1011

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wilmington NC
J jyabs7 well said...

Anyway, with so many recommendations be sure to post pics of the final setup as the big reveal, since im sure a lot of people would be interested to see which direction you ultimately decide to go ;)
We do love pictures here!

Reactions: Angelphish

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
If you don’t mind me asking then what’s on the food list for he gator? I see he gets rats but surely that’s not all.

jyabs7

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2019
If you don’t mind me asking then what’s on the food list for he gator? I see he gets rats but surely that’s not all.
He eats mice of various sizes, baby guinea pigs, baby hamsters, baby rats, baby chickens, fish every now and then, and mizuri kibble. I am trying my hardest to stay away from any live feeders.

I've been MIA for a bit as stuff started getting delivered. I have the gator enclosure up, and 97% done. Just need to do some plumbing for the pond, add some misc decorations and he can move in. Once that's done, i'll move on to this project!

jyabs7

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2019
Alligator is in his new home and everything seems good so its onto the aquarium now. I brought it in the house and we are soaking it in vinegar right now and leak testing it. Monday or tuesday I'll get started with it

20191004_213344.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store