Fish skulls and Skeletons....fish anatomy and random other skulls

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
that salmon is awesome. didnt know they had teeth like that
Yeah their teeth get gnarly when they are ready to spawn. :)

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
Tried my hand at Time lapse again haha. Hopefully this is better. I'm sure I'll fully get the hang of it one of these days. I'm finishing up a few really neat fish skulls tomorrow. I'll make sure to share some pics here in the next few days also.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
shipping to sri lanka would be expensive im guessing
I actually cannot ship outside the USA. Dead animals and parts fall under the same regulation as live ones. I would either need to ship through a licensed wildlife broker or have an import/export license and be at a port of departure for inspection. Logistically impossible for me right now unfortunately. :/

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
Cool time lapse video, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: necrocanis

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
Cool time lapse video, thanks for sharing!
I'm trying haha. Need to get the hang of it a lil better. My video making skills are lacking ?

Jaws22

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2017
I actually cannot ship outside the USA. Dead animals and parts fall under the same regulation as live ones. I would either need to ship through a licensed wildlife broker or have an import/export license and be at a port of departure for inspection. Logistically impossible for me right now unfortunately. :/
man that sucks

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
man that sucks
Yeah it is what it is haha. I really wish I could ship outside the USA. I figure I could at least double my sales or more. I get hit up all the time by people outside the USA. :/

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
Tried my hand at Time lapse again haha. Hopefully this is better. I'm sure I'll fully get the hang of it one of these days. I'm finishing up a few really neat fish skulls tomorrow. I'll make sure to share some pics here in the next few days also.

I thought that was days of work only to find out it was only 12 hours.

woooow they cleaned that quick...it grossed me out but was cool to watch at the same time haha

Reactions: necrocanis
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store