Fish tattoos

Kris P Bacon

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2018
GOD's country Arcadia Fl. Chasing mollies
My Dad always warned me never to get a tattoo after piercing my ears when i was a teen or he would disown me...

Then after having multiple tattoos done he one day finally saw a fresh piece i had done on my leg and actually changed his tune once he saw how clean and well done the tattoo was...

So basically what im getting at is dont cheap out on a tattoo and research the best artist for the job...

Coz this picture below says it all...
View attachment 1370491

Although to be fair, a good artist is a close friend, then even cheap / free tattoos can be good but thats rarely the case lol....
Quoted for truth. Sometimes you can get by cheap, like my 158GPH fish pond pump from Harbor Freight. Some things, not so much.

Reactions: Fat Homer

neko1

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 25, 2016
so im gone set a tattoo tomorrow. So its or gone be a bichir or my first fish, and my oldest one, my plecostomus. Its gone be stick and poke so im kind of nervous how it will turn out. Its gone be my second tattoo that i did myself .(the first one was horrible.... i put in on my hand, it was way to big, happily i could get rid of it, the day after after putting lots of alchohol on it ). Im gone tattoo it on my leg. Which one do you guys prefer the bichir or the pleco?

Reactions: Droptopwop

Droptopwop

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2018
London, ON
so im gone set a tattoo tomorrow. So its or gone be a bichir or my first fish, and my oldest one, my plecostomus. Its gone be stick and poke so im kind of nervous how it will turn out. Its gone be my second tattoo that i did myself .(the first one was horrible.... i put in on my hand, it was way to big, happily i could get rid of it, the day after after putting lots of alchohol on it ). Im gone tattoo it on my leg. Which one do you guys prefer the bichir or the pleco?
View attachment 1373970
The bichir looks pretty good top left the big one

Reactions: neko1

mattybecks

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
Dubai, UAE
View attachment 1373970
Id go with the Birchir, I like the more flowing "snake" like flow of it. I think it would also be easier to do as it seems you will be going with a side view.
The pleco could also look good, but would be more complicated to do I think. A top view of pleco latched onto your leg could look interesting, but then you gotta be careful with the symmetry and what not.

neko1

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 25, 2016
sry guys, i did another tattoo today, some letters on my fingers.. Hurt like hell and took almost 2 hours. So im not gone do this stick poke. It will take way way way to long. Like at least 6 hours. I will do it later when my mom has learned to live with me getting tattoo's . Probably in the tattoo shop. because it wil take way to long to do stick and poke. Thanks for your opinions.

Reactions: mattybecks

mattybecks

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
Dubai, UAE
sry guys, i did another tattoo today, some letters on my fingers.. Hurt like hell and took almost 2 hours. So im not gone do this stick poke. It will take way way way to long. Like at least 6 hours. I will do it later when my mom has learned to live with me getting tattoo's . Probably in the tattoo shop. because it wil take way to long to do stick and poke. Thanks for your opinions.
Probably for the best getting it done by proffesionals in a certified tattoo shop. Keep us updated with pics!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store