Fishing season 2k14!!!!!!!!!!!!

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Heading up to Lake Erie for a three day weekend on Friday, hopefully the water is warmer than two weeks ago and we can maybe land some nice perch, white bass, smallies, and drums :).

jworth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2008
Indianapolis
Fished West Lake Toho in Florida the last couple days and the fishing was terrible. Latest in the spring I have ever been and the water is drawn down really low. Caught 2 fish in 2 days biggest was 5.5! Won't be going down this time of year again. Boat was hitting mud everywhere I went.

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
4 more hours until he head up to the lake :D. Hopefully I'll be documenting this 3.5 day trip on my phone for youtube since you know, we'll be catching 200 fish (I hope :ROFL:).

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
Ask a guy who fought an 80lb (easily) cobia from his kayak for an hour and twenty minutes, got a perfect gaff shot, got the fish IN my kayak (for those of you that dont know cobia are known for tearing a boat to pieces when they are landed) only to have it flop out and break off, anything.

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
Ask a guy who fought an 80lb (easily) cobia from his kayak for an hour and twenty minutes, got a perfect gaff shot, got the fish IN my kayak (for those of you that dont know cobia are known for tearing a boat to pieces when they are landed) only to have it flop out and break off, anything.
= i
damn man... at least that makes me feel better about the 60+ i lost last weekend! that blows!!

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin

thrillbillie12

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2008
Conneaut Lake PA
www.myspace.com
First bowfin of the year last night.

uploadfromtaptalk1401128208341.jpg

An hour after this, the guy next to me pulled in a 30 inch bowfin. The hunt for a monster is on.
Sent from my LG-LS980 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Fished Lake Erie from Saturday morning until about 3 today and totaled up at 78 fish for the weekend.

On Saturday I caught a bunch of pumpkinseeds and bluegills, two yellow perch, several Warmouths, and 9 monster LMBs.

Sunday we caught the most: bluegills, pumpkinseeds, Warmouths, a perch, a gold shiner, and two nice black crappie.

Today (Monday) we caught the least but one fish made it the best day: caught a Warmouth, a 1' SMB, a few nice yellow perch, some white bass (or white perch, please ID them if you know), and my personal biggest fish I've ever landed: a 26 inch, 8 pound walleye that fought for about 10 minutes. Had a video of the walleye but somehow either we didn't press the right button to record or it got deleted.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store