Flowerhorn growout

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
His colours are looking spot on his pears coming in real nice now ?.
Thank you. The Anubias I added today he loves it. When I first got him I had a fake plant in with him (the same fake plant I recently removed) and he would always sleep in the fake plant and hide in it but I took it out the other day and now that I’ve added another plant I think he sees it as a new hiding spot.

Bbuckley

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2021
Untied Kingdom
Thank you. The Anubias I added today he loves it. When I first got him I had a fake plant in with him (the same fake plant I recently removed) and he would always sleep in the fake plant and hide in it but I took it out the other day and now that I’ve added another plant I think he sees it as a new hiding spot.
Yeah he will do my FH sits behind my Anubias when he's chilling when he was smaller like yours he used to try and sit in its roots all the time.

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Got an air stone today and I was surprised in how high quality it turned out to be. The look of the bubble column. Tank is looking the best it ever has but the right side is a bit emptyimage.jpg

Reactions: Deadeye

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Got an air stone today and I was surprised in how high quality it turned out to be. The look of the bubble column. Tank is looking the best it ever has but the right side is a bit emptyView attachment 1466864
You could put hornwort on either end. It gets nice and tall and packs on a few inches in a day.
Best to leave it emptier than full though. Flowerhorns need lots of open space and no decor they can get cut on.

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
You could put hornwort on either end. It gets nice and tall and packs on a few inches in a day.
Best to leave it emptier than full though. Flowerhorns need lots of open space and no decor they can get cut on.
Yea I plan on removing the rock caves soon and getting another plant to fill on the right side so that he still has hiding spots

Reactions: Bbuckley
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store