Flowerhorn growout

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
When I was trying to put the air stone behind yhe driftwood, I got bit a dozen times. A couple harder than others
Ah cichlids...
Glad my bp doesn’t bite...or have a mouth.
Clownfish bite though... mean little things.
Yea I plan on removing the rock caves soon and getting another plant to fill on the right side so that he still has hiding spots
Sounds like a plan. Good to always have something to hide behind though.

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
?? Don't you know what nettles are.

They sting when you touch them and they leave a rash that itches like hell.

View attachment 1466933
Never heard of it but ummm fun story. I tried to go fishing and wasn’t catching anything so I walked down the river but turned back because I’m too tired and the path is too hard to keep going on so on my way back I think oh screw it so I staring going up a 50° hill to get to flat land to walk on and I dropped my fish basket and it rolled down the hill. Cause why wouldn’t it. Currently as I’m typing this im sitting on a 50° angled hill Halfway up and that picture looks oddly similar to the same thing in current sitting in and walking through image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Bbuckley

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2021
Untied Kingdom
Never heard of it but ummm fun story. I tried to go fishing and wasn’t catching anything so I walked down the river but turned back because I’m too tired and the path is too hard to keep going on so on my way back I think oh screw it so I staring going up a 50° hill to get to flat land to walk on and I dropped my fish basket and it rolled down the hill. Cause why wouldn’t it. Currently as I’m typing this im sitting on a 50° angled hill Halfway up and that picture looks oddly similar to the same thing in current sitting in and walking through View attachment 1466936View attachment 1466938View attachment 1466943
Hahaha??? I can completely sympathise with you on that one, me and my lad go on long hikes, an area we regularly visit have these really steep hills that take a while to get up. The amount of times my Lad has dropped his drink bottle and its rolled all the way to the bottom ??? so I feel your pain man.

You wanna be glad it's not the same thing because if it was you would know ??

Reactions: Rtc/tsn

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Hahaha??? I can completely sympathise with you on that one, me and my lad go on long hikes, an area we regularly visit have these really steep hills that take a while to get up. The amount of times my Lad has dropped his drink bottle and its rolled all the way to the bottom ??? so I feel your pain man.

You wanna be glad it's not the same thing because if it was you would know ??
There were a couple nettles when I got to the top of the hill. The plants I thought they were weren’t but they still had thorns on them ?

Reactions: Bbuckley
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store