Flowerhorn ID

Nilsafeller

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2018
High river Alberta Canada
Hey guys! I consider myself to have decent knowledge with flowerhorn but have only kept srd... alot of the names and terms for flowerhorn seem silly to me and just gimmicky... question I have is for 2 "flowerhorn" I had bought about 2 months ago at 1 inch from my lfs in a mix tank of FH and red Texas... the bonsai in the picture had a nice black flower line and mask... the short body was mostly pink with some black marking but no line... in the pic they now have no black and when I look online they look more like a fader? At one point I thought they may even be a red Texas to some point but I never see red Texas with a nuchal hump like the short body is growing.... either way it seems the bonsai is female as they are now flirting non stop and cleaning areas including the plumbing pipes I've added and shake at eachother all the time... any suggestions to what they may be from other people with experience with faders and red Texas?

Screenshot_20190310-155041_Video Player.jpg

Reactions: Flowerhorn.Taiyo

Aquatic Aggression

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2011
Bonzai goldbase faders. Not red texas at all. If you have a male and female they should breed fairly true.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store