Fluval Evo Saltwater Startup

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
You’ve managed to have 2 of my bucket list fish in one picture.
I wonder if anyone would notice my clowns went missing and a fat lionfish in their place…

Potato Patatto

Aimara
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2020
Looks nice. How long have you had the fuzzy dwarf lion fish and the snowflake moray?
Probably about 2 weeks, no issues.. the fuzzy dwarf left a cleaner shrimp alone, a banded shrimp, two clowns, a tiny tiny tiger goby. They really don’t care about anything other than ghost shrimp.

The eel eats shrimp and tilapia from a tong and I usually feed the lion ghost shrimp from the tong so they now both think it’s feeding time but they usually keep a distance lol but as soon as the fuzzy sees it’s not a shrimp he goes away, although I’d be pretty happy if he took it anyway.

Potato Patatto

Aimara
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2020
You’ve managed to have 2 of my bucket list fish in one picture.
I wonder if anyone would notice my clowns went missing and a fat lionfish in their place…
Massive fuzzy fan, I’ve seen nothing to think they’re a danger to anything in the slightest. Maybe a large adult one could take a cleaner shrimp but no chance this guy would ever go for a clown!

Potato Patatto

Aimara
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2020
How big is that tank. You are making me want another.
Just a simple 25 for now, both babies. I will have them here for about 4 more months, I have decided I’ll be pulling a trigger on a few larger pentairs for a basement escape. I am no longer able to resist the idea of a 720 gallon saltwater predator pond.

The Morning

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2018
Have any of you ever had to trim palys/zoas in tank? I have one kind that is spreading faster than the others and overtaking some.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store