Food factories

Puffer puffer pass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2012
Fort Collins
So my house generally stays around 70ish (I freaked hate a cold house! Lol) so would it need to stay warmer than that? And if I dont have the food you were talking about would I be able to get away with algae wafers until I got the stuff you are talking about? Thanks again for your help it is greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Puffer puffer pass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2012
Fort Collins
Oh and also how much water do you change out? I just found a big storage tubberware thing in my garage so I cleaned it out real nice threw a air stone in there along with some water conditioner and some biological supplement starter in there that I had extra of.... Is there anything that you think I'm missing? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

andyroo

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2011
MoBay, Jamaica
www.seascapecarib.com
mysteries are a pest to the local tilapia growers. The farm-staff 'll get me a couple of laundry baskets full (about 40 gallons worth, a couple of hundred pounds) of live, tilapia-food-loaded BIG snails for 500Jamaican dollars... about $6US.
It takes the loaches a couple of days to kill&eat one, but I really need a FW puffer.
A

eklikewhoa

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2012
Nha Trang, Vietnam
PPP, I would throw a small heater in there. Food doesn't matter as much as anything will work. I just feed them what I have laying around which is the food I feed my fishes/shrimp, figure the fish are eating the snails so the food/nutrients get transferred somehow.

Water I do 100% since I don't have much else as far as filtration goes. If you have a sponge filter that would solve that problem

andyroo, I would love to have that problem! well not on that scale but definitely would be more reason to get a puffer.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store