Friedrichsthalii rio Danto

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
I was growing out a group of these guys last year around this time and ended up with one m/f pair. They were growing well and everything until I lost my male to a choking incident. I ended up keeping the female but without a male for her I decided to give it another try. So I'm growing out another group of 4 in search of a male. Oh and sorry if the pics aren't clear these guys are fast as lightening lol.DSC_2335.JPG DSC_2363.JPG DSC_2252.JPG

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
I was growing out a group of these guys last year around this time and ended up with one m/f pair. They were growing well and everything until I lost my male to a choking incident. I ended up keeping the female but without a male for her I decided to give it another try. So I'm growing out another group of 4 in search of a male. Oh and sorry if the pics aren't clear these guys are fast as lightening lol.View attachment 1223600 View attachment 1223602 View attachment 1223603
sweeeeeet......where's mine? ;)

Reactions: isde02

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
sweeeeeet......where's mine? ;)
I got you Frank as soon as they bred for me lol. We'll trade some fry.
Good luck with these.My favourite parachromis
Thanks man, one of mine too.
Hope it works out
Thanks brother, I appreciate it.
The pics are great man, especially for how small they are. Love me some Freddie's.
Thanks bro, yea me too I can't wait until they put on some size and color up.

Reactions: Frank Castle

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
I got you Frank as soon as they bred for me lol. We'll trade some fry.

Thanks man, one of mine too.

Thanks brother, I appreciate it.

Thanks bro, yea me too I can't wait until they put on some size and color up.
what did u have in mind?

Covetous

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2016
Florida
So, not to come off like an idiot. But since you tagged it I may as well ask. Is La Ceiba the region these are from and Rio Danto the actual river? Or is there a difference between these and La Ceiba Freddie's?

cichlidfish

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2005
Stunning, so much color already. Can't wait to see what they look like full grown.

Reactions: isde02
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store