Friedrichsthalii rio Danto

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
So, not to come off like an idiot. But since you tagged it I may as well ask. Is La Ceiba the region these are from and Rio Danto the actual river? Or is there a difference between these and La Ceiba Freddie's?
I had to do some research myself, they are the same. For some reason Rapps labels them as Rio Danto (idk why) but they originate back to one of the original pairs of la Ceiba...Owned by Rusty Wessel. But they were sold to me as Rio Danto so that's what I left them labeled as.

Covetous

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2016
Florida
Makes sense, La Ceiba is a city in Honduras. So undoubtedly they didn't catch them in the city. They probably where just shipped out from the city. Rio Danto is a river very close to the city so they probably where harvested/ caught there. Or rather the original pair was. *My best guess again I know nothing about them other then I love the adults*

Either way awesome pickup man. I'm jealous, if only I had room for more tanks. I need to buy a house soon so I can have more tanks. *My logic* lol

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
Makes sense, La Ceiba is a city in Honduras. So undoubtedly they didn't catch them in the city. They probably where just shipped out from the city. Rio Danto is a river very close to the city so they probably where harvested/ caught there. Or rather the original pair was. *My best guess again I know nothing about them other then I love the adults*

Either way awesome pickup man. I'm jealous, if only I had room for more tanks. I need to buy a house soon so I can have more tanks. *My logic* lol
The original pairs came from a lagoon that was a little north of the city supposedly and not from Rio Danto itself. The lagoon was later filled in and paved over.

Hey I'm in the same boat, we're ready to buy a house and I'm definitely ready to have a fishroom lol. We're planning on moving south towards the end of this year so hopefully next year I'll have my fishroom.

Reactions: Covetous

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
no, I thought you already were growing out a group of Loisellei.......as in 2 groups of Loisellei now....no???
No only one, I've had a couple loisellei at separate times but this is my first time having a group.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store