xander

Manjuari
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
Singapore
rednhot;1668294; said:
is this still some sort of childish attack. cant you guys drop it!!!:screwy:

you dont want to drop to the level of old poly do you?:footinmou

let this be a lesson to all who read this...when you spend as much time with gars(like actually swimming with them)as polypterus has you brain regresses to a one track sub human level :crazy:and you'll end up ranting and raving without knowing what you are talking about:lipsseale with the pent up agression of a 2 year old with poop in his pants:WHOA:
i dont think poly is even gna bother answering that...

demjor19

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2006
PA/OH
rednhot;1668294; said:

let this be a lesson to all who read this...when you spend as much time with gars(like actually swimming with them)as polypterus has you brain regresses to a one track sub human level :crazy:and you'll end up ranting and raving without knowing what you are talking about:lipsseale with the pent up agression of a 2 year old with poop in his pants:WHOA:
you really are a complete idiot! why do you even bother posting on the gar forum...you are obviously uneducated and not willing to learn anything about these fish. you think by us using proper terminology, that we are ignorant? i think you have a few wires crossed in your simple little mind.

ermgravy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
behind my iMac.... Southampton UK.
rednhot;1668294; said:

that does it, im done with ya... post reported with this comment attached:

im sorry but this dude has ruined some really useful gar threads in the past week, he has now made personal attacks on Polypterus, demjor19 and myself. id love to spend all day pointing out this cretins character flaws but frankly have more respect for the forums than that. I really would urge these threads not to be close as they do and continue to surve place for some really useful discussion, but something proberly needs doing....
thanks
Nathan

ur wasting our time and ruining our threads, il leave it the MODS hands.....

demjor19

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2006
PA/OH
ermgravy;1668774; said:
that does it, im done with ya... post reported with this comment attached:

im sorry but this dude has ruined some really useful gar threads in the past week, he has now made personal attacks on Polypterus, demjor19 and myself. id love to spend all day pointing out this cretins character flaws but frankly have more respect for the forums than that. I really would urge these threads not to be close as they do and continue to surve place for some really useful discussion, but something proberly needs doing....
thanks
Nathan

ur wasting our time and ruining our threads, il leave it the MODS hands.....

good choice!

rednhot

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2008
Ca, USA
XANDER did you remove the floating plant from your tank when you filled it? did your gars like the top cover to hang out in? i have floating logs in my gar tank and they seem to enjoy hanging out among them. if i had the room i'd add floating plants.

rednhot

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2008
Ca, USA
i would think you would keep some decor for your viewing pleasure...even f the gars dont miss it.
i have to keep my 150 not only suitable for my fish but also interesting for visitors as it is in my dinning room in plain view.
plus heavy cover helps calm RBPs.

luckily the gar tank is in my fish room and doesn't need to have unnessesary cluter.
---Art

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store