Looking great ya'll!! Keep em coming! I know we are few and far inbetween, but we are 'unique' because of it. Not many people keep these awesome fish, so pat yourselves on the backs for standing out!
i love my sveni!voss345;1257025; said:Im robb
16 yrs old
7 years in hobby
about 2 months with crens
2 vens 2 svenis- mostlikey to increase after this weekend
feed bloodworms and krill twice a day
colored up within a day
got them around 2-3 inches the svenins are prolly around 4 and the vens 5-6 respectively
like the vens mostly because of there smashmouth attitude and that they dont rip up my cichla
have the ven's in a 125 with my cichla and severums
sveni's in a 30 for the moment
I tried to avoid them at first but got hooked by the Female Johana and the way she cruises the tank...Peanut_Power;1252607; said:LETS BEGIN...
1. What is your first name?
2. How long have you been in the hobby???
Been around tanks since i can remember. One of my favorite books growing up was the Tropical fish atlas.
3. How long have you been keeping Crenicichla???
Just a few months
4. How many pikes do you have?
5. List all the species that you have.
1 Female Johana 8" and 3 Juvie Xinga 1
6. What do you feed them and how many times a day?
2 or 3 times a day Myosis shrimp, sinking carni pellets, feeder guppies.
7. How long did it take your new pike to color up after you put it in the tank?
Few hours not long.
8. How large were they when you got them, and how much have they grown since you had them?
Not much yet...
9. What is your fav. type of pike?
Female Red Tapajos and many others....
10. What size tanks do you keep your pikes
75 gallon tanks