GIRL PROBLEMS NEED ADVICE

skiptomyzoo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2007
San Diego, CA
sounds like she moved on and is keeping you as the backburner backup...
want advice, as hard as it is, move on.
The first is always the worst, you think you can't live w/o em and all that sh*t, untill you eventually realize you did before, so why the hell can't you now...
Hang out with your friends, meet new girls, and you will realize others are better.
Don't think about it and don't worry about it. If she wants to do her own thing, then why shouldn't you...
Just curious and it has been asked before, how old are you?

Fry

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2005
New York
once you have broken up, never look back

that's advice women have given me

LemonHead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2007
Keep yourself busy. Gym always worked for me. Fish keeping... Hanging with the family is always supportive. Can never go wrong with your closest friends. I just went through all this and my gf came back to me. I was crushed. Got over it. And now she needs me. Roller coaster ride, I know!

But she will realize what she's missing. If you're a good guy, she'll come back.
Keep ya head up!

Tifftastic

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 9, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
Advice from a chick: girls are mean . . . once they leave you cant do anything to get them back . . . its better to just try to let them go . . . I would know I am a girl.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
:popcorn:

Keep it clean children...

hmoobvwj

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
WISCONSIN
Gosh had the same problem..I was so sad but after talking to some of my other girls, I got over it faster than I thought. Girls are so confusing they do what they want and when they want and next thing you know they act as if they don't know you. But there is always that one out there waiting and trying to find you as you are trying to find then. When another door closes another if not multiple ones opens up for you. If you need to talk I'm sure there are a lot of members here who are more then happy the talk. :)
Even if we are freaks about fish we are also freaks about womens. :D
All I know is I'm a pretty hot looking asian who keeps fish. :) lol!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store