Going a bit crazy on the lures

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I

I’m actually the opposite. I rarely throw moving baits other than top water lures. Most of the time I’m throwing soft plastic worms or some kind of jig. Always cool seeing someone that has soft plastic tubes in their tackle box too. Smallmouth are my favorite species to catch and tubes almost always get the job done.
Haven’t restocked tubes in a long time. I bought most of those when I was a kid. They are rugged Baits that last forever always producing nice largemouth and smallmouths. It’s about that time of year where they become deadly where I am.

Reactions: Matth05

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
And if you have a favourite, stock up when on sale.

I have used the shadow raps for pike, smallmouth, largemouth and rainbow and brown trout with success. One of my go to confidence baits. $7.99 each CDN on sale vs regular price of $15.99.

27FACF49-FD5B-4338-9CF4-143258BCC36D.jpeg

Reactions: Matth05

Matth05

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2022
New Jersey
And if you have a favourite, stock up when on sale.

I have used the shadow raps for pike, smallmouth, largemouth and rainbow and brown trout with success. One of my go to confidence baits. $7.99 each CDN on sale vs regular price of $15.99.

View attachment 1499431
Nice! I’m not the best jerk bait fisherman but my father is. Where are they on sale? Gonna have let him know.

Kelly_Aquatics

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2020
I’ve got a fairly large tackle bag full of lures 1/4 is ice fishing lures and then the rest is hard baits I have a separate stash of soft plastics. My favourite baits are soft plastic swim baits, Ned rigs, and flukes. I mostly fish brook trout and smallies

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Nice! I’m not the best jerk bait fisherman but my father is. Where are they on sale? Gonna have let him know.
For me they are/were on sale at a local outdoors shop. No big chains in my area. Closest chain store to me is cabelas and bass pro. About 4 hour drives.

Reactions: The Masked Shadow

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
bass pro.
Lucky! Even though I live in the city tackle shops made sure to avoid my house. Closest real tackle shop is 20 minutes away. We always have walmart, but they carry the same basic lures every time, and not many at that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store