GOLDFISH IN GATORADE BOTTLE, NEED HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beau1990

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2018
Stanford Kentucky
I did see it on the internet and i bought an actual fish tank nice 50 gallon
Good hopefully he pulls through and gets better, gotta be careful with what you see on the internet there's allot of people who only do stuff for views and crap; fish keeping wise alot on the internet should be taken with a grain of salt. As you stated your not that experienced with fish keeping and as others have stated we all started somewhere we all have made mistakes

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
How dumb can someone be!! Like if anyone for a second this fish can just live in any bottle and be fine then there crazy!! Please just put the back where you bought it from and never buy a fish EVER AGAIN
You are quite a hostile person I see, brand new and already insulting people. Like I said elsewhere, everyone does dumb things and asks dumb things. All you can do is help guide them to a better path and not belittle them.

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
How dumb can someone be!! Like if anyone for a second this fish can just live in any bottle and be fine then there crazy!! Please just put the back where you bought it from and never buy a fish EVER AGAIN
It's funny, i've just been reading a thread where someone asked if money could be made from keeping fish, and you jumped in and totally made a fool of yourself.

And the very next thread I start reading, this one, who jumps in and makes an arse of himself again, YOU!

You've only just been made a member and you're terrorising 13 year old kids. You are quite a star.

FINWIN

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
L Leonard12 , Glad you have the 50 gallon. Having fish can be fun, exciting, frustrating and rewarding all at the same time. Always try to respect the life of the fish as a living thing with needs. It makes fish keeping a far richer experience! And you learn about yourself as well.

BTW, I ran across this...ugh...

https://flic.kr/p/9U8ecD

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Glad you have the 50 gallon. Having fish can be fun, exciting, frustrating and rewarding all at the same time. Always try to respect the life of the fish as a living thing with needs. It makes fish keeping a far richer experience! And you learn about yourself as well.

BTW, I ran across this...ugh...

https://flic.kr/p/9U8ecD
I looked up "goldfish in gatorade bottle" on google and youtube and that was the only thing that popped up.

L Leonard12 where exactly did you find this goldfish in a gatorade bottle post? I can't seem to locate it online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store