Goliath update...

fishtankphil

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
Hosting videos is expensive. Can just post an unlisted video, then put the link in your post. It will show in your forum posts but won't be visible on youtube!

And wow, that thing is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!
Ok so how about if I have vids on FB? Would that work because I have a bunch out there.
Yeah he or she is a big fish! It's even more remarkable in person!

Reactions: Deadeye

fishtankphil

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
Does Goliath like pats and tickles? ?
From what I've seen he doesn't like to be bothered by anything or anyone! He gets easier irritated by anything that keeps swimming up to him or trying to school with him. The flagtail is the only one I have had with him that he seems to be ok with. He did however some time back give him a little nibble but since then he has been cool. So I would say no he doesn't care for any caressing!! ?

fishtankphil

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
That flag tail looks pretty chunky too, very nice job with the gatf
Ty! It's over 10 yrs old......my oldest fish. I did have a black aro too but the tiger took off a 1/3 of it's body one day . It used to harass the tiger all the time til it got old and damaged one of its eyes. That was the end of that. I would have taken him out if I knew he was going to be that bad!......... ?

• Sad
Reactions: Deadeye

dazzle

Feeder Fish
Mar 29, 2019
You probably answered this already, but what are the chances of your hand being part of his dinner one day, especially when you have to clean the tank?

Reactions: fishtankphil

fishtankphil

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
You probably answered this already, but what are the chances of your hand being part of his dinner one day, especially when you have to clean the tank?
Well I do keep an eye on him when I clean the window by hand. He is somewhat curious but I don't fear him like that. If he did it would be because I did something wrong. He is very intelligent and recognizes me. I have a healthy respect for his capabilities. He has never tried anything with me at all. He actually stays on the opposite side of the tank any time I place my hands in there. The wolf on the other hand is different he has np checking things out!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store