Green terrors!!

Jane.C95

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2017
I think I posted on the wrong page of the forum so forgive me if you read this elsewhere.

I recently got 5 young green terrors, largest is about 3" smallest at about 1.5" they do not seem even a little interested in bloodworm flake food, frozen bloodworm is the exact opposite. Since I introduced the frozen bloodworm into their diet they are much more active.

They will receive a 20% water change once a week, more if it is recommended.

Temperature is 78, and a ph of 6.5 or pretty darn close to it. Filtration is provided by two Power Filters 50 to 70 gallon.
My questions are at what size will they be classed as adult and how long on average does it take for them to reach that size with the parameters as described?.

Thanks in advance!

Looks like it worked this time.
I've found water temperature can be a factor aswell, I am currently raising some fry from my pair of gt's and at first without a heater the growth seemed to be really slow but as soon as I was able to put them in a tank that could fit a heater I found they seemed to of started to grow a whole lot quicker. I don't really know if heat only applies to fry or also has an impact on juvi's aswell.

toh bj

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2017
My green terror is super picky when feeding. He loves his bloodworm and prawn but ignores hikari or nls pellet. I think I would starve him a few days to get him on pellets

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store