Dec 24, 2005
USA
Welcome!

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Hi! What kind of fish are you currently keeping? :)

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Goldfish in a 250ltr tank, and more in my aunties pond (7 all up)

Silver dollars, corydoras and assorted south American tetras in a 400ltr.

And synodontis nigriventris, kuhlli loaches, a Chinese algae eater and white cloud mountain minnows in a 120ltr.

No real monsters yet, although my comet is pushing 12". I did have a beautiful big geo but unfortunately I lost him last July after leaving him with my in laws while we set up our house. :(

How big is your dovii? :)

Abu Yaqub

Feeder Fish
Jul 15, 2016

And synodontis nigriventris, kuhlli loaches, a Chinese algae eater and white cloud mountain minnows in a 120ltr.

No real monsters yet, although my comet is pushing 12". I did have a beautiful big geo but unfortunately I lost him last July after leaving him with my in laws while we set up our house. :(

Wow

you have a serious set up, my female is seven inches and growing and very mean. I'm trying to find her another husband at lease 10' or more. Do you know of anyone with large male blue Dovii ?... For sale ?

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Wow
you have a serious set up, my female is seven inches and growing and very mean. I'm trying to find her another husband at lease 10' or more. Do you know of anyone with large male blue Dovii ?... For sale ?
Nope I'm in Tasmania so I'm not "in the loop" with who's selling what.. But keep an eye in the market place, you may just find one. :)

Abu Yaqub

Feeder Fish
Jul 15, 2016
Nope I'm in Tasmania so I'm not "in the loop" with who's selling what.. But keep an eye in the market place, you may just find one. :)
Wow how is life there I bet it's beautiful and peaceful good for the soul. Also are you married ? And what is the country like kitty kit ............

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Wow how is life there I bet it's beautiful and peaceful good for the soul. Also are you married ? And what is the country like kitty kit ............
Yes, its beautiful. I wouldn't live anywhere else in the world to be honest - even though I'm extremely limited to what I can keep fish wise.
Its pretty calm in most of the state, I live in a rough area though so it gets pretty hectic sometimes.
And not technically married but I've been with my hubby for just over eight years now so we may as well be.

I've posted a few pics of my surroundings here http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/nature.644695/ if you want to raid the thread and have a look. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store