Help! Some kind of nodule appear on my fish!

nono

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2012
indonesia
Have you tested your water?
Yes
If yes, what is your ammonia?
If yes, what is your nitrite?
I am sorry but I dont have test for nitrite
If yes, what is your nitrate?
If I did not test my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be asked to do a test, and that water tests are critical for solving freshwater health problems.
Do you do water changes?
Yes
What percentage of water do you change?
31-40%
How frequently do you change your water?
Every week
If I do not change my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be recommended to do a water change, and water changes are critical for preventing future freshwater health problems.
Hi. I am sorry if I keep asking for help from you guys about my fish health. But I need some help from you guys again.

It is about my indonesian tigerfish. Currently I have one datz that is around 35 or almost 40 cm I guess. Not sure about the exaxt biological ages, but I think I kept it since 2011 or early 2012. The tank water parameter is always stable except for the pH. 7,3-7,5. No ammonia. 27 degree celcius. And 15 for nitrate scale.

Today I just noticed that under its eye, there is a bump that looks kinda like a nodule and also some kind of lesion on its dorsal fin. Usually I give it shrimp as a staple food or sometimes cricket. But for these past two months, it refused them and only accepting live fish. So I give it some livebearer fish like platys.

What kind of medication can I give to my datz regarding the bump?

Thanks as always
20201029_095217.jpg

nono

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2012
indonesia
Were the fish breed by you or at least in QT Prior to feeding?
No. I bought it from my local fish store. But I dunno if it is a captive breed or wild caught. All I can remember is I bought it when it was only 5 or 6 cm long

No. For the last 4 years it always live in the same tank that is not a quarantine tank. At first it lived in 150 gal tank, but as it gets bigger and meanier, it shattered my tank bottom so I have to move it into smaller tank. It is 50 or 60 gal I tank. I know it is too small but I dont have any budget yet for repair my 150 gal tank. I only own another 130 is gal tank tank that is already occupied by one 50 cm asian aro that is also not friendly at all to other fish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store