Hey Ya'll Texans...MFK meet?

mbeezy618

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2010
Houston,Tx
www.youtube.com
Ok, in a few days I will propose my idea with details.. and you guys tell me what the hizzy!! lol
I think it's been long enough we wanna hear this "idea"....... either way I'll help where ever it is, and count me in on the bbq,lfs,and whateva the day brings..............

mbeezy618

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2010
Houston,Tx
www.youtube.com
Ok, in a few days I will propose my idea with details.. and you guys tell me what the hizzy!! lol
I think it's been long enough we wanna hear this "idea"....... either way I'll help where ever it is, and count me in on the bbq,lfs,and whateva the day brings..............

fishmamma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Well hell yeah, that's exactly why I want to go harrass Houston!!! You mentioned there being tons of lfs.. and that takes me to happy places...

pshtex

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2010
united states
i am busy for two days and look what happens all of a sudden this thing got blown up!! fishmama i am still here just remodeling a bathroom also.
yeah there are a tone i do almost all of my fish shopping in houston plus my girl lives there now so i go there a lot.

hey zeb i live in CS also

fishmamma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Better blown up than not.. huh??! lol..

Bathroom remodeling... huh? tone.. huh???

Houston=GOOD! girlfriend+Houston=GOOD!!

spirofucci

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Harlingen, Texas
Well....I'm totally bummed. Houston is about an seven/eight hour drive for me so I don't think I be able to make it. Maybe you guys can set up a web cam for us poor southern Texans!

fishmamma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Well....I'm totally bummed. Houston is about an seven/eight hour drive for me so I don't think I be able to make it. Maybe you guys can set up a web cam for us poor southern Texans!
Weeeell, nothing is set in stone... but maybe you could make the trip to SA.. and maaaaybe you could catch a ride with me from there.. I mean if your not a major wierdo it should be iiigghht!!! Keep in mind, at the minimum I carry 3 shanks at all times... hahahah!!!! If you really wanna make it out, we can work something out homie!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store