Home Invasion From Hell

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
People always freak out over a shooting, but there are like 150 million gun owners in the USA.
If we were all evil, the population could go from 350 million to 150 million in one day.

But the truth is just the opposite. Genuinely evil gun owners are one in a million here.
Hello; I agree.

Another point seldom addressed in the number of times the use of a weapon saves lives or prevents a crime of some sort. In some cases the mere presence of a weapon without being actually used stops a problem (I have one or two of those personal incidents ). Sometimes a weapon is discharged without a fatality. Sometimes someone is wounded and also a few are killed.
I can dig out a reference source but from possibly faulty memory I think the number is over a million times a year.

Reactions: celebrist and Ulu

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
It's a big BIG deal to hit a moving target, even if you are not being attacked. I can always put 6 out of 10 shots in the heart from 20 feet with a .45 pistol. BUT nothing is moving! The target and I are both dead still.

20160730_044943.jpg

This is 15 rounds from two magazines from a 9mm compact pistol: one a 7 shot and one an 8.
I put them all in a 3.5" circle from 7 yards, easily.

But that is slow fire, and the target and I were both stationary. I probably took over 1 minute to Shoot, reload, and shoot.

In the real world it's never that easy.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
It's a big BIG deal to hit a moving target, even if you are not being attacked. I can always put 6 out of 10 shots in the heart from 20 feet with a .45 pistol. BUT nothing is moving! The target and I are both dead still.

View attachment 1379545

This is 15 rounds from two magazines from a 9mm compact pistol: one a 7 shot and one an 8.
I put them all in a 3.5" circle from 7 yards, easily.

But that is slow fire, and the target and I were both stationary. I probably took over 1 minute to Shoot, reload, and shoot.

In the real world it's never that easy.
Agreed. But with training comes competence. This guy needs training. He had enough constitution and time to think to reload at least 2 times. Take a second if you can blindly fire 39 rounds youve got time to line up at least 1 shot. Moving targets are harder to hit but after 1 reload with a naked woman I'm going hand to hand. She was obviously not hiding a gun he should used a bat or frying pan to start. Or the wrench! Smart kid.

Reactions: Matteus

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
A moving target might be harder to hit but the woman wasn't in an open field.They were in close quarters or that must have been a very large room that they were in.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I didnt read all the posts but it sounds like this girl was on the new zombie drug. Pretty nasty stuff google/youtube it. Amazing the crap that these junkies take

• Wow

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
There's lots I don't know though. Did he reload? Or did he have 3 Glocks and a Mac10 stashed around the house?

Single-minded and enraged people can do this stuff without berserker drugs too, you know.

If the adrenaline goes hockey-stick, look out.

Reactions: twentyleagues

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
BTW, IMHO Close quarters battle is the worst. No time to think. No plan.
If you've had some training, that will help. Experience is what really helps.
I've had a number of altercations as a youth, so I have experience, and I've shot animals.

But Never aimed a gun at another person once, after I graduated from cap guns to a Crossman.
I never had to shoot at a human.

This always leaves one at a disadvantage, and it's one I hope I always maintain.

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
I wonder if he was trying not to actually hit her with lethal force. Looks like a fair bit of blood for her to not have any wounds.

Like ulu is mentioning here, even if buddy had training, maybe he couldn’t bring himself to actually shoot her.

It’s different shooting at some circles than it is to take an animals life. I would imagine it’s an even more difficult transition (for some people) to actually take a persons life.

I know some hunters get a thing called buck fever, where they get shaky and are not able to kill the animal in hunting. This might have picked up b!+{# fever. Lol

Reactions: twentyleagues
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store