Home Invasion From Hell

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
. . . b!+{# fever. Lol
LOL

I think what cures you from buck fever is to wound one where it's thrashing around howling and you have to track it down to murder it close up.
After that you learn to aim fast and not to hesitate, or you give up hunting. At least that's my theory.

I gave up hunting for many reasons, and that was none of them. Too many restrictions nowadays. I feel like a fool jumping through all those hoops to go shoot game animals. Every now and then a varmint shows up and I shoot it, but I don't look for an excuse to shoot animals.
If I ever really need to, for food or safety, it will be a different world than this.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Yup guess my "bat" comment got lost in the chaos.
I shot a doe when I was 12 with my grandfather. Never did it again. I dont need to hunt for food. I felt so bad, and it was as clean of a kill as anyone could want my grandpa trained me well. She didnt run 5 steps and was dead when she hit the ground. I on the other hand would put a bullet in a home invader with ZERO remorse, at that point you are there to do me or mine harm. I have no tolerance for it. Now if she was hot and naked I may get "light headed" that may cause other issues. Lol

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
I helped clean a moose once. That cured me from big game hunting. 400lbs of moose guts is a sobering sight.
I didn't feel sorry for some moose. I felt sorry for me. I quit playing deerstalker. I didn't hunt small game long after, because I moved from the hunting paradise of America to California.

I still love to fish, and I eat what I fish for. I might be friendly to a fish, but the fish are here for me, and not me for the fish.

Now I gotta go siphon fish poop . . . and . . . I feel that cognitive dissonance coming on already.

• Haha
Reactions: Matteus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store