How does everyone deal with traveling (leaving fish alone)

vitaly

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2010
www.youtube.com
^^^LFS is a worse last resort ideal.
I came to LFS 1 time and I saw a nice fish but without price tag on it. I asked the guy how much is the price, he said it's customer fish then he turn around and spoke in his native language to another guy for few mins then he turn back to me and give me the price if I want to buy, (I knew it's a bit higher then normal cost of the fish) I did reply "you siad it's customer fish, and I don't want to buy someone fish then he kept telling me it's ok and don't worry about that if I accepted the offer lol. So, if you fish has some value they probably sell it then make up some story to you like it's died...etc.
something to consider i guess)))

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
So, if you fish has some value they probably sell it then make up some story to you like it's died...etc.
Hello; I get it. Then they claim that even with the best care possible fish sometimes die. No liability for the loss of the fish that way and extra money in their pocket.
Makes me now think that of all those Wal-mart bettas I see some are reincarnations of used car salesmen and a few may be used fish salesmen.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store